Current Issues: Medical Assistance in Dying
- Lisa Corrente, Tokin Manes LLP
- Dianne Godkin, Senior Ethicist, Trillium Health Partners, Joint Centre for Bioethics, University of Toronto
- Moderator: Daphne Jarvis, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
The legislation regarding medical assistance in dying seeks to provide clarity and legal protections for patients and clinicians dealing with these issues, but numerous, important questions remain unanswered. Join in this important discussion.
- Review the current legislation and discuss what questions remain unanswered
- What are the professional expectations of those navigating MAID?
- What practical considerations arise?
- Shannon Gaudet, Lerners LLP
- Christopher J. Marshall, Lerners LLP
Don't miss out the other events of the Ontario Bar Association’s Institute 2018: