Exploring the Evolving Definition of Disability and the Evidence to Support It
- Faisal Bhabha, Osgoode Hall Law School
- Michelle Henry, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Kerri Joffe, ARCH Disability Law Centre
- Moderator: Richa Sandill, MacDonald & Associates
The definition of disability, as recognized by the Human Rights Tribunal, continues to evolve. Join us to unravel:
- Emerging areas of disability, including mental health, gambling, addiction and more
- From social science to medical evidence, what support should you put forward to make your case?
- As an employer, what evidence can and should you request in considering accommodation requests?
- Kiran Kang,Goldblatt Partners LLP
- Brooke Stewart,Davenport Law Group
Don't miss out the other events of the Ontario Bar Association’s Institute 2018: