This program is part of the 2017-2018 Environmental Law Passport Series "Contamination in Air, Water and Soil: A Technical Refresher, Legal Insights, and Litigation Strategies".
Join us on April 9th to gain further technical and legal insights into the contamination of soil and groundwater, including:
- Lessons learned from the trenches
- Common consultant errors, including sampling techniques
- Available remediation techniques — understand new, emerging technologies, and outdated technologies
- Investigations and remediation under buildings
- Tips for arriving at practical and creative strategies to resolve disputes
Accreditation: 1h 30m Substantive
Registration and continental breakfast at 8:00 a.m.