Accessing Tax Credits, Government Grants and Non-dilutive Financing
Your business needs money, but navigating the available tax credits and sources of funding can be challenging. Please join us for the fourth session of the 2018 Startup Seminar Series, designed to help you navigate the available tax credits and sources of funding for your business. Our expert panel will provide a clear, practical overview of the tax credits, government grants and sources of non-dilutive (non-equity and non-traditional debt) financing available to your business.
The session will cover:
- SR&ED tax incentives
- tax credits available to Venture Capital Corporations ("VCCs") and Eligible Business Corporations ("EBCs")
- NRC-IRAP funding programs, provincial programs such as BCIC, university funding programs, specific programs available under provincial and federal ministries
- strategies to access all of the above
Our moderated panel discussion will feature:
- Cari Mai, Ayming Business Performance Consulting
- Laura Guzman, Director of Government Affairs & Partnerships, Hydra Energy Corporation and Principal of Integra Cleantech Consulting
- Danielle Lewchuk, Associate (Tax), Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
For more information, please contact Shannon Henry at SHenry@blg.com.