You are invited to participate in a lively and informative session featuring discussions on recent developments and trends in class actions today.
- Changes to the Landscape (BC & Québec)
- Punitive Damages (Comparative Review of Cases in Québec and Common-law Provinces)
- Pitfalls in Multi-jurisdictional Class Action Settlements
- Panel Discussion on Claims Administration in Class Action Settlements
- Consumer Claims — New Trends in Québec
- Litigation Funding vs. Indemnity Insurance
- Environmental Class Actions
- Key Note Speech by Richard Levick on Communications Crisis Management for Class Actions
This Program contains up to 4.0 Substantive CLE Hours.
Light breakfast and lunch will be served.