- Environmental Law Wars: Potential Impacts of the Federal versus Provincial Laws on the Environment and Climate change
Alan Ross | 3 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Creeping and Indirect Expropriation through Environmental Regulation
Matti Lemmens | 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wells and Facilities Liability Management in Alberta: A Sequel to the SCC Decision in Orphan Well Association v. Grant Thornton Limited
Neil McCrank, Q.C. | 4 p.m. - 4:30 pm
- Apportionment of Environmental Liability in Key Contracts
Miles Pittman | 4:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Environmental Litigation and Regulatory Issues of Interest to Lawyers
Chidinma Thompson, Ph.D and Jack Maslen | 5 p.m. – 5:30 pm
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Ruxandra Andreiasi at RSVPCalgary@blg.com.