Join our BLG lawyers as they discuss key future challenges in commercial litigation facing in-house counsel in 2019 and how they can effectively navigate these issues.
- Future of Class Actions — presentation by Patrick Plante and Ève Gaudet
- When the Regulator Comes Knocking: The Challenges of Regulating a Rapidly-Evolving Financial Landscape — presentation by Alexander L. De Zordo and Daniel Grodinsky
- Implied Undertaking of Confidentiality: Simple in Theory but Difficult in Practice — presentation by François Grondin and Anaïs Bussières-McNicoll
- Cybersecurity: Legal Issues and Remedies in Cases of Security Breaches — presentation by Eloïse Gratton and Stéphane Richer
- A Q&A with the Honorable Louise Arbour — led by Karine Fahmy
An application for accreditation has been sent to the Barreau du Québec. A lunch will follow the symposium from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Please respond by March 22, 2019. Seating is limited.