Please join us on Wednesday, May 8 for the second session in our four-part seminar series in 2019.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Ethics in the Mergers and Acquisitions Context
- Update on Immigration Requirements for Foreign Workers
- Understanding Tax Clauses in Corporate Precedents
- Changes to ICBC Legislation and Auto Insurance Regimes by Province
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Law Update
Breakfast and Registration
8 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
8:30 am – 12 p.m.
For further information on this event, or if you have a question related to one or more of our topics you would like to see addressed, please email Kristi Van Binsbergen at [email protected].
Attendance at this seminar should provide you with 3.0 LSBC CPD hours.