As provincial governments are easing the restrictions on retail stores and the federal government is granting generous subsidies to students and workers to stay at home, retailers are faced with new and unprecedented challenges regarding returning employees to work and ensuring the safety of their employees and customers.
Join us for our live webinar on Tuesday, June 9, 2020, during which we will explore the following topics:
- Update on return to work issues faced by employers
- Capacity to work, leaves and isolation
- Accommodating family obligations
- Work refusals
- The impact of “force majeure” on 6-month temporary layoff period and payment of termination pay
- Preparing for scenarios of collective dismissals
- Communication to employees and external communications
Have more questions? Please submit any questions you would like addressed through the RSVP form link below.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Kathleen Wells at [email protected].
Please respond by Monday, June 8, 2019.