Designing a Framework for Success: A dialogue about right-sizing your organization (restructuring, recapitalizing, insolvency, M&A)
Please join us for the second session in a series of topical and interdisciplinary discussions tailored for corporate executives in Alberta. This session will include a dialogue on:
- What’s keeping executives in Alberta up at night? How can they operationalize a business plan in the current environment?
- How are corporations optimizing a position of relative strength? Relative weakness?
- What can a corporation do to position itself to be an attractive candidate for recapitalization?
- Nav Dhaliwal, Partner, BLG
- Terry Freeman, Head of Investments, ATB Private Equity, LP
- David Bryan, Private Company Services - Energy Services & Industrials and AB Region Leader, PwC Canada
Want to Participate?
Please submit any ideas, suggestions or questions you would like addressed through the RSVP form link below.
BLG's Alberta Leadership Series will continue with the following topic. Invitation to follow.
Executing Your Plan: Organizing your human capital (restarting, retaining, incentivizing and optimizing your people through a no growth/low growth environment).