Cross-border issues in the digital economy
Join us for Taxand's first annual international seminar on emerging cross-border Indirect Tax issues.
Through a series of case studies, a panel of international Indirect Tax professionals will walk you through the emerging issues in the indirect tax landscape.
Topics will include:
- New and proposed indirect tax measures affecting e-commerce and other cross border transactions
- Nuances of non-residents selling goods in/into other countries
- Supplying intangibles and services across international borders
This webinar will be for audiences in North America.
Moderator: Kenneth Dettman, Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal Taxand, USA
- Hannes Gurtner, Partner, LeitnerLeitner, Austria
- Marie Lamensch, Senior Associate, Arteo Law, Belgium
- Beverly Gilbert, National Leader, BLG, Canada
- Barbara Fleckenstein-Weiland, Partner, Flick Gocke Schaumburg, Germany
- Luis Monroy, Senior Associate, Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes, Mexico
- Laurie Wik, Senior Director, Alvarez & Marsal Taxand, USA