One year after the pandemic began its unprecedented disruption of our shared business environment, ongoing public and private efforts to monitor and manage its impact continue to influence the function of businesses of all sizes. As Canada’s Law Firm, our team has continued to advise businesses on a multitude of issues. In this webinar, we will share our learnings and our plans to continue to support companies in preparing for what comes next.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Emergency management legislation and its impact on businesses over the past year, and going forward
- Vaccine rollouts and implications for the healthcare system and businesses
- Labour and employment Issues
- Long-term care environment updates, including:
- Management issues
- Commission report
- Insurance during COVID-19
- Impact of the pandemic on medical negligence litigation
- Crisis management today and tomorrow
Want to participate? Please submit any ideas, suggestions or questions you would like addressed through the RSVP form.