After a 2-year hiatus, BLG is pleased to announce that its Annual Maritime Law Seminar will be held in person this year. We look forward to welcoming you again at this session where the hottest topics affecting the Canadian and international shipping industry will be addressed.
We hope to see you there! Register today by writing to [email protected].
- 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. | Breakfast
- 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. | Presentations
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Lunch
Topics and speakers
Panel Discussion 1: Judicial Sale of Vessels – Canadian and U.S. perspectives
- Kelly M. Haas, Partner, Schouest, Bamdas, Soshea, BenMaier & Estham
- G. Robert Toney, Founder, National Liquidators & National Maritime Services
- Jean-Marie Fontaine, Partner, Montréal, Borden Ladner Gervais
Panel Discussion 2: Effect of Sanctions against Russia on Shipping
- Edward Morland, Head of International Division, Standard P & I Club
- Michael Dehart, Associate, Freehill Hogan & Mahar LLP
- Matthew Kronby, Partner, Toronto, Borden Ladner Gervais
Panel Discussion 3: Cross-Canada Caselaw Round-Up
- Nigah Awj, Associate, Montréal, Borden Ladner Gervais
- Sarah Sweet, Senior Associate, Toronto, Borden Ladner Gervais
- Emily Pitre, Associate, Vancouver, Borden Ladner Gervais
BLG has negotiated exclusive room rates at the Saint Sulpice Hotel (414, St Sulpice Street, Montréal) of $175 per room, per night, plus applicable taxes.
Should you require accommodations, please contact us to receive a code that you can use when making your reservation. Note that preferred rate rooms are limited.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Madeleine Côté at [email protected].