Toronto (September 08, 2021) — BLG’s Mergers & Acquisitions team is honoured to have been recently named “2021 M&A Law Firm of the Year” by Best Lawyers®.
In addition, our Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions team has- also been recognized for our extensive business law and M&A expertise by the following:
- “M&A Deal of the Year,” Canadian Law Awards, 2021
- “Mid-Market Deal of the Year,” Canadian Law Awards, 2021
- Lexpert’s “Special Edition: Finance and M&A,” Key Media, 2021
- “Canadian Firm of the Year: Derivatives (Regulatory),” GlobalCapital America’s Derivatives Awards, 2021
- Recommended for our Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Commercial, Corporate Finance & Securities, Competition, Corporate Tax, Investment Funds & Asset Management and Project Finance expertise as well as many other areas, Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, 2021.
“These M&A accolades are a direct result of our reputation in the marketplace, the clients for whom we act and the deals that we have led. We would like to share this recognition with our clients as they rely on BLG to provide strategic business and legal advice to help them achieve their corporate and growth objectives,” said Prema Thiele — BLG’s Corporate and Capital Markets Group Head.
BLG’s M&A lawyers negotiate and execute both public and private M&A transactions with a depth of related expertise in areas such as: tax, securities, corporate commercial, competition, foreign investment review, litigation, labour and employment, regulatory, intellectual property, technology and environmental law. We leverage this combined expertise across the country as “Canada’s Law Firm.”