This is the third session of the 2020 Startup & Grow Webinar Series designed to help and support your business’s needs.
This session will focus on key considerations for founders when incorporating a new business, including practical tips on the following:
- Reasons to incorporate
- The pros and cons of incorporating provincially or federally
- The incorporation process
- Founders shareholders agreements
- Share classes, initial share capital and founders shares
- Founder share vesting
Our previous sessions are available to view here:
- Session I – Covid-19 Updates for Early Stage Businesses (May, 2020).
- Session II – Accessing and Protecting Your Intellectual Property (June, 2020).
Watch the webinar below