Kendall practices in the areas of commercial lending, bankruptcy, insolvency and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial transactions. He regularly acts for financial institutions, borrowers and private lenders in a wide variety of matters:
- secured lending transactions, including syndicated loans
- construction financing
- cross-border financing transactions
- asset-based lending
- financing of residential and commercial developments
- aircraft acquisition and financing
- financing film and video productions
Ken also advises clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters and has experience with mergers and acquisitions, disposition and acquisition of businesses, and has experience in negotiating and structuring LNG projects and long-term Terminal Services Agreements. He also acts for debtors, creditors, trustees and monitors in a broad range of insolvency, realization and restructuring proceedings under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act and the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act.
Ken provides legal services through a Law Corporation.