Paige practises in the areas of commercial litigation and international and domestic commercial arbitration.
As litigation counsel, Paige has drafted submissions for and appeared before all levels of court in British Columbia in complex cases involving contractual disputes, arbitration-related litigation and shareholder disputes. Paige’s arbitration experience includes acting as junior counsel in significant commercial arbitration proceedings in Canada and Asia under various institutional sets of rules, including the UNCITRAL Rules, the Domestic and International Arbitration Rules of the BCICAC and the HKICAC Administered Arbitration Rules.
Prior to being called to the bar, Paige completed a judicial clerkship with the Supreme Court of British Columbia from 2017 to 2018.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Advocates’ Society
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Young Canadian Arbitration Practitioners
- Mentor, CBA & Allard School of Law Student Mentorship Program
- Volunteer, BLG Reads to Kids
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada ID Project – Downtown Eastside Clinic
Bar Admission & Education
- British Columbia, 2019
- JD/MA, University of Ottawa, 2017
- JD/MA, Carleton University, 2017
- BA (Honours Political Science with International Relations), University of British Columbia, 2012