Maria focuses her practice on financial services and corporate and commercial law. She has a broad range of experience dealing with banking matters and corporate and commercial transactions including:
- acting for financial institutions in lending transactions
- assisting lenders and borrowers with all types of financings, including asset-based lending transactions and high-risk loans to borrowers in distress
- assisting with corporate structures
- assisting with asset and share acquisition and disposition transactions
- corporate reorganizations and amalgamations
- shareholder agreements
- negotiating, drafting and reviewing commercial agreements
- assisting trustees and receivers, including conducting security reviews
- acting as general counsel to high net worth families
She is fluent in English and German.
Maria provides legal services through a Law Corporation.