Michelle acts on behalf of insurers in personal injury, general liability and professional negligence claims.
She has appeared as counsel before the Small Claims Court, the Superior Court of Ontario, the Federal Court of Canada and a number of administrative tribunals.
- Acts for insurers in various litigation matters, including personal injury claims, property damage claims, coverage issues and professional liability.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association
- Member, The Advocates' Society
- LawHelp Ontario Pro Bono Law Clinic
- Participates in The ID Project – Pro-Bono Students Canada
- Member, Board of Directors of The Ottawa Fringe Festival
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2014
- JD, University of Ottawa, 2013
- BAH, McMaster University, 2010