Geoffrey is a registered Canadian and U.S. patent agent with over 20 years of experience in mechanical, materials and metallurgical, and electrical fields including medical devices, oil and gas, water treatment, consumer products, semiconductor packaging, and heat exchanger technologies. Geoffrey is also a Professional Engineer.
He focuses his practice on:
- patent application drafting and prosecution
- industrial design protection
- intellectual property management
- patentability searches and opinions
- Intellectual property protection strategies
Prior to joining BLG, he worked at a leading IP boutique firm. Geoffrey also previously worked in industry as an engineer.
Within BLG, Geoffrey is the Regional Group Manager for Specialized Business Law in Vancouver.