Paige represents clients on a wide variety of litigation matters in both Ontario and Nunavut. Her practice includes estate and trust litigation, health care disputes, appellant advocacy, and insurance defence. Paige has represented clients before the Ontario Superior Court and small claims court, Nunavut Court of Justice, and before the Ontario Health Professions Appeal and Review Board. Paige completed her articles at BLG before joining the firm as an associate. During law school, Paige was a division leader at the University of Ottawa Community Legal Clinic where she helped low-income individuals with various legal issues and represented clients before the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board.
- Counsel to Queensway Carleton Hospital in a hearing pursuant to the Public Hospitals Act, Brar v. Medical Advisory Committee, Queensway Carleton Hospital, 2022.
- Assisted the Honourable Tom Cromwell in completing an independent review of Hockey Canada’s governance structures and systems in 2022.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association
- Member, The Advocates’ Society
- Mentor, First Generation Network
- Mentor, Women’s Legal Mentorship Program
- Volunteer, LawHelp Ontario Pro Bono Law Clinic
- Volunteer, ID Project – Pro Bono Students Canada
- Chair, Board of Directors of the Ottawa Fringe Festival
- Member, Ottawa Choral Society
- Cast Member, CCLA Lawyer Play
Bar Admission & Education
- Nunavut, 2023
- Ontario, 2021
- JD, University of Ottawa, 2020
- BSW, Western University, 2016