Session II – Startup & Grow Webinar Series
Please join us for the second session of the 2020 Startup & Grow Webinar Series designed to help and support your business’s needs.
Your business generates all kinds of IP rights – from groundbreaking ideas to creative brand names to copyrighted materials. This session is designed to help you recognize, secure and utilize your intellectual property rights. Our presenters will provide practical tips and examples on how your IP strategy can help you achieve your business goals.
The session will cover:
- Introduction to the various types of intellectual property rights
- Patent basics
- What’s patentable and when patent infringement is involved
- Tips on selecting a brand name and an updated overview of the trademark application process since major changes were implemented on June 17, 2019
Have more questions? Please submit any questions you would like addressed through the RSVP form link below.
If you missed our May session, “Covid-19 Updates for Early Stage Businesses”, it is now available online.
- Toronto: 3 p.m. – 4 p.m. EDT
- Calgary: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. MDT
- Vancouver: 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. PDT
Please respond by June 9, 2020. If you have any questions about this event, please contact Ruxandra Andreiasi at RSVPVancouver@blg.com.