As technology continues to advance at a rapid pace, data protection and privacy issues continue to create an increasing number of business, legal and reputational risks. From smart technologies and artificial intelligence to issues around global compliance, digital consent and online reputations, organizations will need to understand the legal frameworks and best practices to navigate these issues and remain secure.
Please join us for the first session of a series of presentations that will bring together leaders and experts in a variety of fields who will share their knowledge and insights on how to best manage privacy in an increasingly connected world.
Our first webinar will feature Katherine McNeill who will address the topic of outsourcing — both the opportunities and risks involved.
Please watch for additional invitations highlighting our next few presentations.
Please respond by September 28, 2020.
Managing Privacy in a Connected World Webinar Series schedule:
- October 15, 2020: Internet of Things – Presented by Edona Vila and François Joli-Coeur
- October 20, 2020: Digital Consent and Online Reputation – Presented by Éloïse Gratton and Andy Nagy
- October 28, 2020: Global Risks and the General Data Protection Regulation & Targeted Advertising – Presented by Elisa Henry and François Joli-Coeur
- November 4, 2020: Handling Personal Information in Connection with Business Transactions – Presented by Dan Michaluk
- November 9, 2020: Artificial Intelligence & Distributed Ledger Technologies – Presented by Max Jarvie
- November 25, 2020: Connected and Smart Devices – Presented by Ira Parghi and George Wray
Please email [email protected] for more information.