We are back!
We appreciate your patience as we found a suitable date to host this event and are pleased to offer you the option of joining us in person or via our Webex livestream.
Whether you’re new to crypto or a seasoned pro, this event has something for everyone.
Moderated by Julie Bogle, the event will feature a fireside chat with blockchain and cryptocurrency industry leaders:
- Erin Dermer, Vice President Marketing, Communications, and Public Affairs of Hut 8 (TSX: HUT)
- Kim Evans, Chief Financial Officer of BIGG Digital Assets (CSE: BIGG) and board member of LQwD FinTech (TSXV: LQWD)
- Alice Davidson, Chief Legal Officer of Mogo (TSX: MOGO)
If you haven't already, you can get better acquainted with our three crypto queens with our engaging interview, available here to download.
In addition, our own Cindy Zhang will host a short presentation by Elena Sinelnikova, Co-Founder of CryptoChicks, on the basics of digital assets, allowing everyone to participate, regardless of your current knowledge base in the digital assets space.
Our presenters will draw upon their experience in guiding organizations through:
- an evolving industry, both globally and within Canada;
- risks and opportunities presented by variances in global, national, and regional regulations;
- external forces (including social media), and implications on share prices, and
- inspiring to be authentic while navigating through a male-dominated industry.
- Registration: 4:15 - 4:30 p.m. PT / 7:15 - 7:30 p.m. ET
- 101 Session and Fireside Chat: 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. PT/7:30 – 8:30 p.m. ET
- Reception: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. PT /ET 8:30 – 9:30 p.m. ET
- 4:30 - 5:30 pm PT – 101 Session and Fireside Chat
Want to participate? Please submit questions you would like addressed through the RSVP form link below.
We hope you can join us for this event! If you have any questions about this event, please email Caitlin Jennings at [email protected].