We are pleased to invite you to our annual Charities and Not-for-Profits Seminar, to be held virtually. Our presenters will cover updates and developments of note to the sector.
Moderated by Victoria Prince, the topics for the seminar include:
- Tax Update for Registered Charities – Ryma Nasrallah
- Planning and Compliance Tips for your Annual Meeting of Members – Sylvie Lalonde
- Employment Law Update – Stephanie Young
- The Cyber Risk and what to do about it – Daniel Michaluk
- Good Governance Policies and Practices – Sean Muggah
- Twelve Tips for Operating Under the ONCA – Nick Pasquino and Katherine Carre
We hope you can join us! Please respond by February 12, 2023. If you have any questions about this event, please reply to this email.
BC | This course has been accredited for 2.0 hour. Course name: Charities and Not-for-Profits Seminar. Course number: N13022023.
ON | This program is eligible for 2.0 Substantive Hours.
QC | Please note, the concept of "recognition" or "accreditation" has been abolished. By doing this, the Barreau is trying to make it easier for lawyers to claim mandatory CLE credits without a formal accreditation process. It is now up to individual lawyers to determine the eligibility of a training activity and to declare the hours in their “Dossier de formation en ligne”.