BLG is committed to supporting you with your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) needs. We are pleased to offer ongoing virtual sessions through the year to help you fulfill your 12 hours of required CPD.
In this session, please join Mary Ann Stallings and Richelle Molaro as they demystify legal operations by showing how in-house departments, no matter the size, can quickly and effectively implement legal operations practices into core team activities. We will share how you can continue to enhance the maturity of your legal operations acumen through process improvement and management. Finally, we will facilitate a discussion on how legal operations can be used as a tool to highlight the strategic value that an in-house department provides to its organization, with practical takeaways on how to enhance the value perception of the team and align your team’s metrics to the goals of the business.
Topics will include:
- Demystifying Legal Operations
- What value does it add for an in-house team?
- Key focal areas for setting up Legal Operations
- Enhancing the maturity of existing legal operations
- Identifying efficiency gaps
- Process improvement & management
- Using Legal Operations to show strategic value
- Enhancing value perception of legal team
- Aligning legal department metrics to business goals
If you have any questions about this event, please email Caitlin Jennings at [email protected].
Please respond by May 16, 2023
BC | This course has been accredited for 1.5 Practice Management hours. Course name: In-House CPD Webinar Series – Legal Operations & Process Management. Course number: V17052023.
BLG U provides live and recorded accredited CPD to our professionals and clients on demand. To register, please fill out the membership request form. For password resets and other site inquiries, please contact [email protected].