Katie’s practice encompasses a broad range of complex commercial and civil litigation matters.
Katie has experience in all stages of litigation and has represented financial institutions, major corporations, and private individuals in a broad range of matters including shareholder and partnership litigation, insolvency litigation, competition law, and class proceedings.
Before joining BLG, Katie practiced at a leading full-service firm in Halifax, Nova Scotia, where she represented and advised corporations and private clients in a variety of industries. She has appeared before all levels of court.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Advocates’ Society
- Instructor, Civil Procedure Workshop, Schulich School of Law
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2018
- Nova Scotia, 2014
- JD, Dalhousie University, 2013
- B.Sc., Dalhousie University, 2009 Honours