With a background in synthetic organic chemistry and business administration, Natasha helps innovators implement intellectual property (IP) protection measures, litigate IP and navigate the commercial factors that drive innovation.
Natasha completed her articles at BLG. During her legal studies, she was a research fellow with the Global Strategy Lab and volunteered as a consultant with several community organizations.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, CCLA
- Refugee Sponsorship Support Program
- Artists’ Legal Services Ottawa
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2018
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Licensing, Osgoode Hall Law School, 2019
- MBA, University of Ottawa, 2017
- JD (cum laude), University of Ottawa, 2017
- Lean Six Sigma for Services Yellow Belt, 2015
- B.Sc.(magna cum laude), University of Ottawa, 2011