Mana represents employers on a number of employment-related and litigation matters, including:
- Contracts and terminations/layoffs
- Restructuring and discipline
- Employment policies
- Occupational health and safety
- Workplace violence and harassment
- Workplace investigations
- Employment Standards and Ministry of Labour matters
- Employment related matters in corporate transactions
- Breach of contract litigation
- Restrictive covenant litigation
- Human rights litigation
- Wrongful dismissal litigation
- Constructive dismissal litigation
Mana has also represented clients on a number of other litigation matters, including commercial litigation, professional negligence (defence), and other general litigation matters.
Mana is an experienced oral advocate with numerous reported decisions at various levels of the court.
Mana has appeared before the Ontario Court of Appeal, Ontario Superior Court of Justice, Ontario Court of Justice, Small Claims Court, various tribunals and boards, including the Human Rights Tribunal, and the Ontario Labour Relations Board, as well as achieving successful written submissions to the Supreme Court of Canada.
Prior to joining BLG, Mana was a partner and the practice group leader in the general litigation group at a prominent full-service law firm, where she summered and articled, in London, Ontario.