Jasmine's practice focuses on securities and corporate law across all industries, with an emphasis on energy law, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and asset and share purchases.
- The Underwriters in connection with Surge Energy Inc.'s bought deal short form prospectus offering of $23 million of charity flow-through shares.
- K+S Aktiengesellschaft in the sale of its Canadian salt business, including Windsor Salt, to Stone Canyon Industries Holdings LLC and affiliates.
- Kelt Exploration Ltd. in its $510 million disposition of oil and gas assets in its Inga/Fireweed/Stoddart Division (the “Inga Assets"), located in British Columbia, to ConocoPhillips and assumption by the Purchaser of certain specific financial obligations related to the Inga Assets in the amount of approximately $41.0 million.
- Prairie Storm Resources Corp. (TSXV: QOC.P) (formerly Quendale Capital Corp.) in its reverse takeover transaction.
- John Wood Group PLC in the US $67 million sale of its joint venture interest in TransCanada Turbines to joint venture partner TC Energy.
- Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company ("BHE"), in its indirect share purchase acquisition of the Montana Alberta Tie-Line from Enbridge Inc. for an approximate purchase price of $200M.
- Strad Inc. in it's $130MM management led going private acquisition of all shares via a plan of arrangement and all aspects of securing debt financing for the arrangement.
Beyond our Walls
- Board Member, Canadian Association of Petroleum Landman
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Volunteer, BLG Business Venture Clinic at the University of Calgary Faculty of Law
- Volunteer, Motionball for Special Olympics
- Volunteer, Calgary Drop-in Centre
- Board member and producer, Legal Follies
Awards & Recognitions
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Gold Medal for the most distinguished graduate, 2017
- Ronald C. Cuming award in Corporate Commercial law, 2017
Bar Admission & Education
- Alberta, 2018
- JD, University of Saskatchewan, 2017
- Public Relations Degree, University of Regina, 2014