Jasmine's practice focuses on securities and corporate law across all industries, with an emphasis on energy law, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and asset and share purchases.
- John Wood Group PLC in the US $67 million sale of its joint venture interest in TransCanada Turbines to joint venture partner TC Energy.
- Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company ("BHE"), in its indirect share purchase acquisition of the Montana Alberta Tie-Line from Enbridge Inc. for an approximate purchase price of $200M.
- Strad Inc. in it's $130MM management led going private acquisition of all shares via a plan of arrangement and all aspects of securing debt financing for the arrangement.
Beyond our Walls
- Board Member, Canadian Association of Petroleum Landman
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Volunteer, BLG Business Venture Clinic at the University of Calgary Faculty of Law
- Volunteer, Motionball for Special Olympics
- Volunteer, Calgary Drop-in Centre
- Board member and producer, Legal Follies
Awards & Recognitions
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Gold Medal for the most distinguished graduate, 2017
- Ronald C. Cuming award in Corporate Commercial law, 2017
Bar Admission & Education
- Alberta, 2018
- JD, University of Saskatchewan, 2017
- Public Relations Degree, University of Regina, 2014