Ingrid has a broad disputes practice with a focus on commercial and civil litigation and arbitration. She advises clients in contractual, environmental, construction and tort disputes. She also assists clients in administrative and regulatory matters. Ingrid represents clients across a wide range of industries, including mining, construction and real estate development, energy, waste management and health care.
Ingrid has appeared as counsel in the provincial and superior courts of British Columbia.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer, BLG Reads to Kids
- Board Member and Secretary, Rowing BC
Bar Admission & Education
- British Columbia, 2019
- JD, University of Calgary, 2018
- BSc (Geoscience), University of Victoria, 2012