Jonathan focuses his practice on civil litigation. He defends claims against municipalities, insurers and their insureds in matters involving property damage, non-repair of roads and sidewalks, motor vehicle accidents and occupiers’ liability.
Jonathan also represents police agencies addressing liability for civil claims.
He joined BLG as an associate after he summered and articled at the firm.
Beyond our Walls
- Member, Toronto Lawyers Association
- Volunteer, Lawyers Feed the Hungry
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Ontario
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2014
- JD, University of Western Ontario, 2013
- BA (Hons.) in Political Science and Criminal Justice and Public Policy, University of Guelph, 2009