Loni focuses her litigation and dispute resolution practice on securities defence, oil and gas and intellectual property related disputes.
She assists and advises clients on:
- securities-related and other regulatory investigations, complaints and litigation
- oil and gas industry disputes
- trademark infringement and opposition proceedings
- class actions and appeals
Loni has appeared before all levels of Court in Alberta and the Federal Court, as well as a number of administrative bodies, including:
- the Alberta Securities Commission (ASC)
- the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
- the Trademark Opposition Board (TMOB)
- the Municipal Government Board
- the Alberta Energy Regulator (AER)
- the Alberta Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Commission (AGLC)
Loni provides legal services through a Law Corporation.