Alex handles complex litigation, injunctions, investigations, arbitrations and class actions for a wide variety of clients.
He acts for financial institutions, dealers and brokers (registrants), corporate victims of fraud and corruption, national and multinational corporations in all sectors.
Alex has expertise in all aspects of fraud and corruption in the banking, securities, corporate and public sectors, including detection, investigation, prevention and recovery.
He has experience with matters relating to:
- bank, financial and securities fraud
- bills of exchange and letters of credit
- suitability of investments and regulatory compliance
- fraudulent financial statements
- embezzlement and corruption
- fraudulent transactions
- money and asset tracing
- money laundering
- proceeds of crime
- corporate contract disputes
- IP fraud
He is also Chair of the firm's Partnership Board and has been involved in many initiatives promoting access to justice.
Alexander provides legal services through a Law Corporation.