Adrian is developing a broad litigation practice with a particular interest in complex commercial, class action, and public law disputes.
He serves clients from a range of industries by using his experience with matters before the Superior Court of Justice, Divisional Court, Ontario Court of Appeal, Federal Court, arbitrators, and a variety of administrative bodies.
Prior to joining BLG, Adrian summered and articled with the firm. While Adrian was in law school, he served as executive editor of the McGill Law Journal, senior editor of the McGill Journal of Sustainable Development Law and as a student advocate at McGill’s Legal Information Clinic.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Ontario Hotline
- Volunteer and Student Advocate, Legal Information Clinic at McGill (2016-2018)
Awards & Recognition
- Recipient of the Principal David L. Johnston Medal in 2019 for distinguished academic standing and outstanding contribution to the McGill Faculty of Law in the areas of academic, social and community life.
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2020
- LLB/BCL, McGill University, 2019
- MA, University of Toronto, 2015
- BA, University of Cambridge, 2014