We are Canada’s pre-eminent health law practice, with a dedicated, collaborative team of more than 100 professionals practising in all areas of health law.
We advise both public and private sector clients on contracts, allowing us to give our clients a deeper understanding of the circumstances in which the contract or transaction takes place.
Our lawyers are trailblazers in their personal subspecialties, which include:
- partnering arrangements between and among health service providers
- innovation procurement
- general procurement
- information technology
- clinical trials
- revenue-generation strategies
- health service funding and delivery
We regularly advise hospitals, long-term care homes, other health service providers, group purchasing organizations, research institutions and not-for-profit and charitable corporations on commercial matters, including:
- intellectual property
- information technology and privacy issues
- working with the private sector