At BLG’s annual fall Investment Management seminar, we’ll bring you up to date on all the regulatory multiverses playing out in parallel. We will cover current developments at the Canadian Investment Regulatory Organization (CIRO), the CSA, FSRA, FINTRAC and other regulators, all the while staying firmly within BLG’s 34th floor boardrooms.
We hope you will join us for our event – either in person or via Webex. We look forward to welcoming you to BLG’s universe and catching up on the past year with you at our reception. Our event will be hosted by BLG’s Investment Management group and by AUM Law. Rebecca Cowdery and Melissa Ghislanzoni will introduce and co-moderate the session.
We are delighted that senior executives of CIRO have agreed to participate in a panel discussion, moderated by David Di Paolo, about the CIRO multiverse. We look forward to hearing the insights of Jennifer Armstrong, Karen McGuinness and Elsa Renzella of CIRO.
Other multiverses and speakers will include:
- The ESG Multiverse for Canadian funds | Lynn McGrade and Donna Spagnolo
- Breaking through the Funds Multiverse | Roma Lotay and Whitney Wakeling
- The Aging Multiverse | Paul Taylor
- The Conflicts Multiverse and its various intersections with other Multiverses | Richard Roskies (AUM Law), Michael Taylor and Kathryn Fuller
- The Regulatory Compliance and Registrant Regulation Multiverse of BLG and AUM Law | Kim Poster (moderator) Iva Vranic, Chris Tooley, Bill Donegan and Sarah Gardiner
Please join us after the seminar to raise a glass to our friend and colleague, Rebecca Cowdery, who will be retiring from practicing law with BLG on April 1, 2024 after 35+ years of leadership, service and dedication to our clients and the investment management industry. We will do a short presentation for Rebecca via Webex after our speakers, followed by our in person reception.
We look forward to having you join us.
Please respond by November 16. If you have any questions about this event, please email [email protected].