This is the fifth session of the 2020 Startup & Grow Webinar Series designed to help and support your business’s needs.
The discussion covered the following topics, and was moderated by BLG's Jeffrey Taylor.
- Overview of the VC process and timeline
- Determining whether VC funding is the right fit for your business
- Tips on how/when to approach VCs
- Key points to consider when reviewing VC term sheets
- Managing the VC relationship post-closing
Our previous sessions are available to view here:
- Session I – Covid-19 Updates for Early Stage Businesses (May, 2020).
- Session II – Accessing and Protecting Your Intellectual Property (June, 2020).
- Session III – Incorporating a new business and considerations for founders (July, 2020).
- Session IV – Hiring Practices and Employment Law Considerations (August, 2020).
Watch the webinar below