This is the fifth session of the 2020 Startup & Grow Webinar Series designed to help and support your business’s needs.
This session focuses on venture finance considerations, and features a virtual “fireside chat” with BLG’s Louise Lee and our special guest speaker, Ha Nguyen, Vice President of McRock Capital.
The discussion covered the following topics, and was moderated by BLG's Jeffrey Taylor.
- Overview of the VC process and timeline
- Determining whether VC funding is the right fit for your business
- Tips on how/when to approach VCs
- Key points to consider when reviewing VC term sheets
- Managing the VC relationship post-closing
Our previous sessions are available to view here:
- Session I – Covid-19 Updates for Early Stage Businesses (May, 2020).
- Session II – Accessing and Protecting Your Intellectual Property (June, 2020).
- Session III – Incorporating a new business and considerations for founders (July, 2020).
- Session IV – Hiring Practices and Employment Law Considerations (August, 2020).
Watch the webinar below