He acts as counsel on securities and corporate matters, including:
- Emerging growth company matters;
- Public and private offerings;
- Initial public offerings, reverse takeovers, CPCs and QTs;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Private equity, growth and venture capital; and
- Corporate governance and regulatory matters.
Manoj advises issuers, underwriters and investors in connection with public and private offerings of equity and debt securities. He also advises special committees of boards of directors with regards to related party transactions and insider bids.
Manoj is the national leader of the firm's Corporate Finance group.