Nigah specializes in maritime and transportation law, including marine and non-marine insurance regulation and compliance, and commercial litigation.
Her practice encompasses cargo claims, collisions, spills, and disputes relating to:
- shipbuilding and charter party contracts;
- arrest of ships and cargos;
- aviation financing;
- insurance claims and coverage;
- importation and registration of vessels, trucks, aircrafts and automobiles;
- compliance and regulatory issues in transportation and innovation technologies in the transportation industry;
- trademark infringement;
- master instalment and leasing agreements;
- warehousing contracts; and
- disputes between landlord and tenants in commercial leases.
Nigah is a member of the firm's Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiative.
Nigah speaks English, French, Persian, Pashto, Hindi and Spanish.