Nigah specializes in maritime and transportation law, marine and non-marine insurance regulation, and compliance and commercial litigation.
Nigah's practice encompasses:
- Cargo claims
- Shipbuilding and charter party contracts
- Arrest of ships and cargos
- Aviation financing
- Insurance claims and coverage
- Importation and registration of vessels, aircrafts and automobiles
- Compliance and regulatory issues in transportation
- Innovation technologies in the transportation industry
- Regulatory and compliance issues in transportation, including aviation, trucking, automobiles and vessels
- Trademark infringement
- Master instalment and leasing agreements
- Contracts of carriage or freight forwarding
- Dealership and Warehousing contracts
- Disputes between landlord and tenants in commercial leases
Nigah has worked with the McGill Innovation Office on McGill IP issues and registration. She also worked in Disability Rights International to advocate for the rights of people with disabilities in Mexico and Guatemala.
Nigah is a member of the firm's Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiative.
Nigah speaks English, French, Persian, Pashto, Hindi and Spanish.