The technology sector moves at a quicksilver pace, and emerging companies need current, experienced, specialized advice and advocacy to guide them from idea to exit. Founders and employees of emerging companies need a legal partner who can help them with the balancing act between advancing and commercializing their products and services, sourcing adequate funding, managing shareholder issues, and the day-to-day details and challenges in running a business.
Our national Technology Group is a specialized, cross-functional team of future-focused lawyers with expertise and extensive networks across the technology sector. Our collaborative, entrepreneurial mindset gives us unique insight into the technology landscape, with particular expertise in growth and funding opportunities.
We offer advice and advocacy to a range of clients, including:
- technology startups
- emerging technology companies
- venture capital and growth equity funds
Our services include:
- raising capital, including financing, venture capital, private equity and initial public offerings
- employee stock option plans
- commercial contracting, including software as a service (SaaS) agreements
- employment matters
- regulatory matters
- tax matters