Michael maintains a broad real estate, financial services and corporate and commercial law practice. Michael’s practice focuses on:
- Acting for purchasers and vendors in purchase transactions;
- Acting for landlords and tenants in leasing matters;
- Acting for borrowers and lenders in a broad range of secured and debt financing transactions;
- Advising lenders and borrowers in a broad range of corporate and commercial, real estate and banking transactions;
- Private financings;
- Corporate reorganizations and amalgamations; and
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing commercial agreements.
Prior to joining BLG, Michael articled and practiced at a prominent Calgary law firm.