Nous sommes désolés. Le contenu de cette page n'est présentement disponible qu'en anglais.
In his tax practice, Rob focuses on international taxation, public company transactions, and investment funds.
His expertise includes:
- Mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations and refinancing involving Canadian corporations and their foreign subsidiaries;
- Structures for non-resident corporations conducting business in Canada;
- Tax effective structuring of investment funds.
- Pan American Silver Corp. in its acquisition of Tahoe Resources Inc. for $1.288 billion, 2019.
- IFS in its acquisition of Clevest Solutions Inc., a provider of mobile workforce management and advanced network deployment solutions in the utilities vertical.
- Aimia Loyalty Solutions in its merger with Kognitiv Corporation to form a technology-forward loyalty solutions provider.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation (CTF)
Awards & Recognitions
- Recognized in the 2024 (and since 2023) edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada (Tax Law)
Bar Admission & Education
In-Depth International Tax Course,
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada, 2023
In-Depth Tax Course, Years 1, 2 and 3,
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada, 2020
Peter A. Allard School of Law, UBC, 2016
Université de l'Alberta, 2011