Nous sommes désolés. Le contenu de cette page n'est présentement disponible qu'en anglais.
Xiaodi’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and securities, corporate structuring and corporate governance. He acts for:
- vendors and purchasers in public and private M&A transactions
- issuers and dealers in public and private debt and equity corporate finance transactions
He works with public companies to ensure compliance with securities laws and continuous disclosure obligations. He also serves as corporate secretary to several private companies.
Xiaodi fournit des services juridiques par l’intermédiaire d’une société professionnelle.
- A private oil and gas producer in Alberta in its non-core asset disposition process and sales.
- A private oil and gas producer in British Columbia in its acquisition of Horn River basin infrastructure assets from a large US oil and gas services company.
- The Government of Canada in its acquisition of the Trans Mountain Pipeline and expansion from Kinder Morgan.
- Bonterra Energy in its $52 million royalty disposition to Freehold Royalties.
- Preferred Proppants in its US$80 million disposition of its Canadian and Blair based proppant sands business to Source Energy Services.
- Tangle Creek Energy in its acquisition of certain of the assets of RMP Energy.
- West Lake Energy in its acquisition of the asset of Twin Butte Energy.
- International Paper in its acquisition of the cellulose fibers business of Weyerhaeuser.
Beyond our Walls
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
Bar Admission & Education
Université de Toronto, 2007
Université de la Colombie-Britannique, 2011