COVID-19 is disrupting business-as-usual around the world. Companies of all sizes are dealing with both expected and unexpected issues. As Canada’s Law Firm, we want to help companies in all industries navigate these uncertain times.
Join our subject matter experts from key areas for a series of online events, delivered every week, starting Wednesday, March 25. We’ll address common questions and help your business through and beyond this crisis, exploring such topics as:
- Applying the lessons learned from SARS today
- Managing employee issues in a pandemic
- Best practices for crisis management and communication
- Contractual risks and disputes
- Privacy and cybersecurity issues
Moderator: Cindy Clarke, Partner and National Group Head