ESG Expectations of Institutional Investors
Please join us for the second session of BLG’s 2021 Environmental Social Governance (ESG) Thought Leadership Webinar Series.
This session will provide Canadian corporate issuers with an overview of what the ESG expectations are of institutional investors and how they can best position themselves to respond to them. The discussion will cover:
- How are institutional investors incorporating ESG factors into their investment decision-making process?
- What tips do you have for a company wanting to make itself attractive for an ESG-focused investor?
- What has been the impact of ESG investors on our Canadian resource issuers?
Attendees can also expect to learn practical tips on ways to best disclose their ESG story.
Our second session will take place on May 6: ESG Expectations of Institutional Investors
- Melanie Adams, VP & Head, Corporate Governance & Responsible Investment, RBC Global Asset Management
- Michelle Edkins, Managing Director, BlackRock Investment Stewardship
- Ravi Latour, Partner, BLG
- Lynn McGrade, Partner, BLG
Want to participate? Please submit any ideas, suggestions or questions you would like addressed through the RSVP form.
BC: This course has been accredited for 1.0 hour. Course name: Environmental Social Governance (ESG) Thought Leadership Series. Course number: N06052021.
ON: This session is eligible for up to 1.0 Substantive Hours.
QC: Please note, the concept of "recognition" or "accreditation" has been abolished. By doing this, the Barreau is trying to make it easier for lawyers to claim mandatory CLE credits without a formal accreditation process. It is now up to individual lawyers to determine the eligibility of a training activity and to declare the hours in their “Dossier de formation en ligne”.