Nous sommes désolés. Le contenu de cette page n'est présentement disponible qu'en anglais.
Ravi's practice focuses on assisting clients with a broad range of securities and corporate matters. This includes:
- acting for issuers, underwriters and agents regarding public and private equity and debenture financing
- representing companies in mergers and acquisitions, including plans of arrangements, amalgamations and share purchase transactions
- assisting with reorganizing and restructuring corporations, partnerships and other entities
Ravi also advises companies on governance and compliance with corporate and securities regulatory requirements.
He is also a member of the firm's Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) leadership team.
Ravi fournit des services juridiques par l’intermédiaire d’une société professionnelle.
- The Underwriters in connection with Surge Energy Inc.'s bought deal short form prospectus offering of $23 million of charity flow-through shares.
- Evergen Infrastructure Corp. in connection with its $8 million brokered special warrant financing and $20 million initial public offering and listing on the TSX Venture Exchange.
- Sansero Life Sciences Inc. and Rise Wellness in their merger with CannaGlobal to create a new international psychedelic company.
- John Wood Group PLC in the US $67 million sale of its joint venture interest in TransCanada Turbines to joint venture partner TC Energy.
- Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company, in its indirect share purchase acquisition of the Montana Alberta Tie-Line from Enbridge Inc. for an approximate purchase price of $200M.
- Strad Inc. in it's $130MM management led going private acquisition of all shares via a plan of arrangement and all aspects of securing debt financing for the arrangement.
- Trimac in the CDN$80 million purchase of Gibson's oilfield transportation services business.
- Stone Canyon Industries LLC regarding its purchase, through its subsidiary BWAY Holding Company of Industrial Container Services, LLC with an enterprise value of approximately $1 billion.
- Birchcliff Energy Ltd. regarding its short-form prospectus offering of $691 million of subscription receipts.
- Horizon North Logistics Inc. in connection with its $50 million public offering of common shares by way of short-form prospectus.
- Government of Canada in its $4.5 billion acquisition of the Trans Mountain and Puget Sound Pipelines and related terminals.
- Agents in connection with $84 million short-form prospectus financing of Blackbird Energy Inc.
- Trimac Transportation Services Inc. in its $70M acquisition of Gibson Energy's Canadian trucking business.
- Titan Medical Inc. regarding its overnight marketed equity offerings in 2016 and 2017 by way of prospectus supplement for aggregate proceeds of over $48 million.
- Kelt Exploration Ltd. regarding its short-form prospectus offering and concurrent private placement of $90 million principal amount of convertible debentures.
- Strike Group Inc. regarding its restructuring and partnership with TriWest Capital Partners
- Kelt Exploration Ltd. in its $307 million acquisition of Artek Exploration Inc. by way of plan of arrangement.
- Crowsnest Acquisition Corp., a capital pool company, in connection with its qualifying transaction by reverse takeover by Distinct Infrastructure Group Inc. (formerly QE2 Acquisition Corp.) in 2014.
- Underwriters in connection with $25 million short- form prospectus financing of High Arctic Energy Services Inc.
- Kelt Exploration Ltd. in its $165 million acquisition of a private Canadian oil and gas company with crude oil and natural gas assets located at Valhalla/La Glace.
- TSX issuer in its $180 million acquisition of eight different business units from a private company
- Celtic Exploration Ltd. in connection with its $3.2 billion acquisition by ExxonMobil Canada Ltd.
Awards & Recognitions
- Recognized in the 2024 edition (and since 2022) of Best Lawyers in Canada® (Corporate Law)
- Recognized in the 2023 edition (and since 2022) of Lexpert Special Edition: Technology & Health Sciences
- Recognized in the 2023 and 2022 editions of Lexpert Special Edition: Finance and M&A
- Recognized as a Leading Lawyer to Watch in the 2022 edition of The Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Recognized in the 2023 edition of The Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory (Corporate Mid-Market, Private Equity)
- Recognized in 2021 as a Lexpert Rising Star: Leading Lawyer Under 40
Bar Admission & Education
Université du Manitoba, 2012
University of Winnipeg, 2005