Katie assists public and private sector clients—including municipalities, schools, hospitals, transit authorities, developers, businesses and private landowners—with planning, municipal and expropriation matters.
Nous sommes désolés. Le contenu de cette page n'est présentement disponible qu'en anglais.
- Acting for municipalities on various land use planning and expropriation matters, including complex negotiations and appeals.
- Providing guidance to schools and school boards with respect to expropriation, planning, and regulatory matters, including by-law interpretation and compliance.
- Assisting hospitals in connection with planning, expropriation, and real estate matters.
- Advising businesses in the resolution of zoning by-law disputes.
- Assisting individual landowners with planning and expropriation issues.
Beyond our Walls
- Newsletter Editor, Ontario Bar Association, Municipal Law Section
- Executive Member, Ontario Bar Association, Municipal Law Section
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Expropriation Association
Awards & Recognitions
- Recognized in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada as “Ones to Watch” (Environmental Law)
- Recognized in the Novae Res Urbis Greater Toronto & Hamilton Area annual rankings for the Top 10 GTHA Development Law Firms.
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2017
- JD, Université de Windsor, 2016
- BA (Hons.), Université York, 2012