Rachael’s practice focuses on debt financing, insolvency and regulatory matters. She represents lenders and borrowers in financing transactions, including:
- domestic, cross-border and international financing
- first and second lien credit facilities
- project and acquisition finance
- re-financings and bond financings
- other debtor-creditor issues
Her regulatory practice focuses on banking, lending and financial technology.
Rachael also represents secured creditors, debtors and court-appointed officers in insolvency proceedings.